State Bank of India conducts examination for clerks and it is a bright chance for which a lot of aspirants eagerly wait for. the absence of interview process actually make it a more appealing as majority of students by this exam get a chance to be a part of the biggest bank in India. After the merger following banks also come under and hereafter will be named SBI.
1. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ)
2. State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
3. State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
4. State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
5. State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
6. Bhartiya Mahila Bank (newly created, not an associated bank)
For entire details please click here.