Among all the examination conducted by IBPS for Banks Probationary officer (PO) in state bank of India (SBI) is the most prestigious of them all. Every year, SBI conducts the examination in which lacs of student try the luck. It gives the chance to work for the most coveted bank in India. With SBI merging with its subsidiaries the bank is now biggest and on its way to become one of the key banks in world. After the merger following are now in and under SBI :
1. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ)
2. State Bank of Patiala (SBP)
3.State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
4. State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
5. State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
6. Bhartiya Mahila Bank (newly created, not an associated bank)
For entire details please click here.