Best RPSC AEN coaching in Jaipur | AEN coaching in Jaipur, Rajasthan
Good news for B.E/B.Tech students golden chance to get government jobs. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various Assistant Engineer posts. Rajasthan RPSC has 916 vacancies Civil, Mechanical and Electrical departments. Are you looking for Best coaching of RPSC Assistant Engineer coaching in jaipur, Rajasthan so please stop here we are here to provide the best coaching for RPSC assistant engineer in Jaipur with 100% result guarantee.
Why choose the study Nation for Informatics assistant coaching in Jaipur?
- The study Nation is leading coaching institute for RPSC assistant engineer institute in jaipur.
- Regular classes with experienced faculty.
- 100% quality study material without any Error.
- We also conduct Mock test online.
- Experience faculty
- We cover all the topics step by step in given time frames.
- 24*7 solutions classes.
Coaching for assistant engineer in Jaipur | AEN coaching in Jaipur
So Dear students don’t waste time to finding the coaching for assistant engineer. Join our coaching institute for assistant engineer coaching in Jaipur. we are 100% sure we provide the best coaching for assistant engineer(AEN) in Jaipur.
New Batch Starts on Tuesday 17- April -2018
Call us for Registration : 0141-2711924, +91-8290089245/8
Notification knowledge about assistant engineer
- Online application Form registration start date: 30- April-2018
- Last date for application form registration: 29-May-2018
- Application Editing last date: 05-June-2018
- Total Number of post: 916
- Degree in Civil/ Agriculture/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a University established by law in India or qualifications declared
|1.||Objective Type||A (Compulsory Subjects)||General Knowledge||200||2 Hours|
|3.||Economy and Culture|
|4.||General knowledge of Rajasthan its Geography|
|5.||B (Optional Subjects)||Civil Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|6.||Electrical Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|7.||Agricultural Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|8.||Mechanical Engineering||200||2 Hours|
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Parts||Topics||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Conventional Type||I||Social aspects of Engineering||100||2 Hours|
|5.||III & IV (2 Papers)||Civil Engineering||200 Marks for Each paper||3 Hours for Each Paper|
|Viva Voce/Interview||72 Marks|